Sunday, August 20, 2023

MY MORNING COFFEE

 

  
I used to consume two cups of coffee every morning to get my day started.  Then I had heart palpitations and was directed by my Dr. to cut out the caffeine.  Wah Lahh - no more palpitations!! The last couple of years, my hair was thinning and my nails split easily. Then there's bone density, sore knee joints, wrinkled arms, teeth, and the list seems to be never-ending as each year month passes. 
As we age, we naturally lose collagen which affects all those ailments I listed above. 

My daily coffee is now a scoop of COLLAGEN PEPTIDES, mixed with two scoops of RYZE Mushroom Coffee premixed in a 2-cup measuring cup that has been zapped in the microwave and topped with Almond milk.  

Mushroom Coffee??
It's loaded with medicinal mushrooms to help stimulate the immune system, helps with energy, helps with digestion, helps you to focus, AND, it does have some caffeine, but much less than your regular coffee. 

My coffee tastes smooth and flavorful. I feel like I'm getting maximum benefit with improvements in both energy levels and a decrease in inflammation.  And it has also helped my stomach issues. 

This has been a great coffee replacement!