Monday, January 31, 2022

MY ALOE VERA FACE CREAM RECIPE -

 Every morning after my shower, 
I put a "concoction" on my face, neck and upper chest. 
It's a combination of several ingredients which heals and rejuvenates your face. It keeps your face moist and as wrinkle free as possible. 


1. Aloe Vera 100% Gel is the main ingredient.
I've used this for years and I buy it at WalMart. 
Just a side note --
I've had some Blue Light Therapy done on my face and chest and I was thrilled to find that my Dermatologist used this Aloe Vera on me after the treatment.  Part of her home care instructions was to get this brand from WalMart and use it in the morning and before going to bed in the evening. 


2. You can purchase ROC at WalMart.


3. For a number of years I used cold pressed,
extra, extra virgin olive oil. 
 I read about the properties of grape seed oil and have used this.  I'm not able to tell a difference, so will continue using the grape seed oil until it's gone.  Then will probably switch back to the olive oil since it's easier to obtain.  

You can order it at www.blissofgreece.com

To make your first batch of face cream, pour out a third of the Aloe Vera Gel. Keep enough Aloe Vera Gel so that it sits at the ALOE word on the bottle.
BTW- I use the same Aloe Vera bottle over and over again. When I get low on face cream, I buy a new bottle of the Aloe Vera and pour enough of the gel into the old bottle to reach the word ALOE on the bottle, then add the ROC and Olive/Greek Oil. That way, I'm not throwing away any of the gel.  

Squeeze in the whole tube of ROC
night cream into the Aloe Vera Bottle 
and shake it well, with the lid on. 


Then pour in 1 tablespoon of the Greek Oil 
or the olive oil, if you prefer. 

Again, shake well and wahhh lahhh,
you now have your Aloe Vera Face Cream. 

I don't use powder or concealer.
Due to the oils, they probably would not work well with the Aloe Vera Face Cream. 

Be sure to shake the bottle before using it since the oils tend to separate over a 24 hour period.

I put about a teaspoon in my hand, rub my hands together and spread it smoothly onto my face, neck and chest.  It will absorb into your skin and it makes your skin feel soft.